Release Notes - 03.06.2022
🎉 New Features/Enhancements
- New Security Roles For Users:
- Marketing Role – This new role will allow an user access to template management, sign-up forms management, and sending marketing emails, without access to viewing data
- Non-Interactive Role – This new role does not count against user counts and can be used for sending emails or service accounts. This type of user cannot log in to the DonorDock application.
- Template Improvements: Added Merge tags Donor First Gift Date and Donor First Gift Amount to templates.
- New Activity Type: option to log a sent text message in DonorDock. This does not send a text, it simply allows the user to log that they sent a text from their own device
- Added A New Help Center:
- New Help Widget - in the corner of each page with access to updated articles
- New Page Guides - Each page now has a help guide next to the title of that page.
- New DonorDock 101 Checklist - available through the help widget with updated videos
- Easier Access to Template Manager: Now you can access the template manager from the marketing list dropdown.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Stripe transactions were being recorded twice in DonorDock
- Sign-up form embed code was adding extra height between form and captcha box
- Fund selection was not being saved on gifts given through PayPal
- Templates were not always saving properly
- Giving Pages configuration errors are now being surfaced
- Sent marketing emails would not load if the 'send from user' no longer exists
- Contact search was not working with searches where the search term contained an apostrophe